Week 10
It was good to hear The Prisoner soundtrack again. I watched the complete series a couple of months back. What a great show that was!
It was good to hear The Prisoner soundtrack again. I watched the complete series a couple of months back. What a great show that was!
Week 12
When Woolworths closed down in 2009 the music department had a lot of CDs left over with no covers or cases. For a small donation the staff could have what they wanted so Tracey bought home a handful. The "Toploader" album on this list was one of them and this is the first time I've played it! It was good!
Week 13
The Travis album is another of the Woolworth's batch that I mentioned in last week's post. Again it's the first time I've ever played it.
The Elton John album is the cassette version. On the player I used it was listenable but there was no top end. It was muffled and bass heavy, great if you're a fan of Dee Murray!
Week 14
Every morning from 6am I listen to a CD for forty minutes while I'm on the treadmill. Well the treadmill packed up this morning so I've got to get it replaced. I've only had it nine months so hopefully it's covered by the warranty. I quite enjoy my 3km walk in a morning.
%20Mar%2001-07%202026.jpg)
%20Mar%2008-14%202026.jpg)
%20Mar%2015-21%202026.jpg)
%20Mar%2022-28%202026.jpg)
%20Mar%2029%20-%2004%20Apr%202026.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment