Friday, 31 July 2026

What I was listening to in: JULY 2026

Week 27
Ace and Colosseum II are new CDs I bought from BGO Records website. Well worth checking out the site for reissues of old albums that are hard to find. I've bought quite a few from them this year and there are still more I've got my eye on!


Week 28
A day early this week as I'll be out with the wife on Saturday.
I dipped into the old cassette box and found some albums I've only got on tape. I'm pretty sure these four came from the bargain bin at Woolworths!


Week 29
A lot of BBC broadcasts this week and some other live albums.


Week 30
It's FREE CD week! Yaaay! Here's a selection of giveaways from magazines I've bought over the years. Somewhere in the house is a box of cassettes that were issued before CDs became popular but I can't find them!


Week 31
More FREE CDs and some compilations from the batch Tracey got from Woolworths when it closed.



No comments:

Post a Comment