Week 15
The O'Sullivan and Sayer albums are both LPs, the first I've bought for ages. I found them at Cannock market, £5 for the two. They were in a bit of a state but once cleaned up they look and play fine. There was another LP I saw that I want so that might be on next week's list.As I said last week "I'm probably going to buy another LP from the Market", well I did! It's the James Bond Collection, which I used to have but sold to a lad I was at Hednesford college with. So glad to own it again.
Week 17
I'd not played Billy Joel for a long time so that was a nice listen. I think I might do a "Greatest Hits" week next.
Week 18
It's "Best Of/Greatest Hits" week this time!
The Bowie CD was disappointing. My original discs caught the dreaded CD rot so I burned the tracks to other discs. Now they've gone the same way! Might have to replace it with the "Platinum Collection".
The Kate Bush CD has the new vocal version of "Wuthering Heights". WHY? It's so inferior to the original. She can't hit the high notes - especially on the last "Cathy" she sings. Terrible!!
"Wingspan" is another of the CDs Tracey got when Woolworths closed down. It should be a two CD set but I've only got the "Hits" disc (Probably the best one. Pity it doesn't include "Helen Wheels" though).
%20Apr%2005-11%202026.jpg)
%20Apr%2012-18%202026.jpg)
%20Apr%2019-25%202026.jpg)
%20Apr%2026%20-%2002%20May%202026.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment