Thursday, 13 August 2026

What I was reading in… May 2026

The "Meanwhile" anthology comics were difficult to get hold of! No 11 was the last one I got and I was lucky enough to find it on an American site. The reason for collecting all of these was to get the conclusion of Gary Spencer Millidge's "Strangehaven".
I've been reading Agatha Christie's books in publication order. "Poirot Investigates" was her fourth (and the third Poirot book).
Lee Child is a new author to me. I bought this for Tracey, at Christmas, as she'd read all the Clive Cussler's and was looking for a new thriller series. I thought I'd give it a go myself and blimey! it was good. I flew through it and the day after finishing I watched the "Reacher" TV series based on it. Also good! I've since bought many more Lee Child books and they'll crop up in the coming months.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment